All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Rotating Schedule. Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm or 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: 3005 DANIELS RD, Winter Garden, 34787
The role you’ll contribute:
Reporting to the Practice Manager and under the supervision of the Providers, the X-Ray Technician cares for patients and performs a wide variety of patient care activities, including laboratory testing and radiographic exams. Adheres to state, federal and organizational guidelines to ensure quality care and patient safety with support from the Clinical Excellence team. Is essential in maintaining organization and facilitating patient flow. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Drives customer service initiatives by creating and owning the patient experience
- Performs basic radiological examinations, including all quality controls/clerical duties. Processes reference laboratory specimens to include venipuncture, specimen handling/ labeling, and tracking results.
- Performs properly and legibly documents and reports all procedures and assessments in accordance with department policy.
- Utilizing age-specific guidelines, assesses patient during clinical check-in, documents pertinent medical information and vital signs. Assesses for signs of abuse or neglect.
- Completes general orders and any follow-up assessments ordered by the provider, verifying as needed. Responds appropriately in clinical emergencies and triage situations.