Location: Maple Grove, Minnesota
Internal Number: R0019213
University of Minnesota Physicians (M Physicians) is a non-profit organization seeking driven individuals in both clinical and non-clinical areas to help transform health and medicine. Headquartered in Minneapolis, our organization employs more than 1,200 physicians, 300 advanced practice providers and 2,200 health professionals and staff throughout Minnesota and beyond.
Join us on a mission to advance medicine.
We are seeking a Radiation Oncologist to join our Cancer Center in Maple Grove and Wyoming, Minnesota. This is a per diem position that will be scheduled, as needed.
- The MHealth Maple Grove Clinic is an expanding multi-specialty clinic and comprehensive cancer center providing full-time oncology services with 2 medical oncologists, an infusion center, and onsite medical physics and dosimetry services.
- The M Health Radiation Therapy center is on the campus of Fairview Lakes Hospital in Wyoming, MN. This location offers comprehensive cancer care similar to MHealth Maple Grove Clinics, and the two sites are connected electronically for seamless workflow and patient record access.
- Both locations provide medical resident teaching opportunities as residents rotate to both locations throughout their training.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME Radiation Oncology residency training program and a MD or DO degree.
- Board eligible/certified with the American Board of Radiation Oncology Board.
- Licensed or ability to acquire medical license and DEA in the State of Minnesota, and meet threshold criteria/qualifications for credentialing and privileges.
M Health and Clinical Partnerships
Providers practice at affiliated locations under the M Health Fairview shared care delivery system. This partnership represents a collaboration between University of Minnesota Physicians, University of Minnesota Medical Center and Fairview Health to build a nationally known academic health system that combines academic and community resources to provide the very best clinical care to patients and communities, while also supporting research and education across the joint healthcare delivery system.
M Physicians offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and provides you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of health care through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.