All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Cover Variable Shifts
Location: 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Carrollwood
- Family-like culture
- Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
- Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs a variety of technical scanning procedures that require independent judgement and initiative as required in the application of ionizing radiation for diagnostic C.T. Scan Procedures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Works well with other departments (ED, OR, Nursing ) to facilitate the best experience for the patient.
- Efficient utilization of supplies and resources, recognizing and reporting of equipment malfunction to prevent costly repair.
- Complies with the JC standards and directives, wears TLD badge daily, reviews radiation exposure reports.
- Uses radiation restrictive devices while applying the principles of ALARA.
- Follows hospital policy on patient identification prior to performing exam/procedure.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High School diploma and Graduate from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
· ARRT certified in CT Technology
· At Least 3 years hospital X-ray/CT experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· ARRT (R) (CT) and current Florida
· X- Ray Technologist ( HRS ) license
· BLS certification.