Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
The role you’ll contribute:
Assists with procedures and provides diagnostic
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
• Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
• Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements as warranted.
• Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
• Able to perform all specialized imaging procedures such as angio, complex vascular and nonvascular interventional and therapeutic procedures, along with assisting the Radiologist/PA.
• Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency standards
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Previous Cath Lab, Electrophysiology, or Interventional experience preferred
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
One or more of the following:
Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Any specialty accepted for Radiologic Technologist issued by ARRT.
Radiology Tech licensure issued by the IL Emergency Mgmt Agency required in combination with Radiologic Tech registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) preferred.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.