YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule:PRN / Days
Location: AdventHealth LaGrange
The role you’ll contribute:
• Operates a magnetic resonance scanner to obtain images used by physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of pathologies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately to produce cross-sectional images of the body.
• Performs patient pre-screening, scheduling, and education related to the examination.
• Enters and monitors patient data, transfers images from disk to magnetic media to produce the transparency, and develops film in an automatic processor.
• Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Two year allied health program preferred.
Previous experience preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• One or more of the following:
• Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. ARRT strongly preferred.
• Radiologic Technologist specializing in Magnetic Resonance Imaging credentialed from the American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.