YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* Nursing or BU specific benefits and perks
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The community you’ll be caring for:
• Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando • We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage • Career growth and advancement potential • Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America • AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country • We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
The Imaging Engineer II installs, inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, calibrates, and verifies the performance of complex medical imaging equipment that include, but are not limited to, general radiographic rooms, R/F, portables, C-arms, mammography, Nuclear Medicine, CR, DR, ultrasound, bone density, and all supporting equipment. This position is required to be familiar with many classes of clinical equipment and may perform maintenance on equipment outside these specialty areas. The Imaging Engineer ensures regulatory compliance, assists in inventory management, and may serve as an advisor to other AdventHealth personnel on technical matters concerning specialty equipment.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Perform performance assurance (PA) inspections, scheduled maintenance, and operation verification procedures (OVP) on complex medical imaging equipment
• Repair, install, and calibrate complex medical imaging equipment
• Inform supervisors of the status of repairs, scheduled inspections, unusual equipment situations, and any customer concerns
• Work with, direct, and document the activities of subcontractors, vendors, and outside service technicians to ensure proper service delivery
• Maintain Clinical Engineering expertise through ongoing training and education
• Assist with Service Operations Special Projects as assigned and contribute to the development of others through mentoring and sharing expertise
• On-Call rotation and flexible work time may be required.
• Some travel within the region may be required.
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database to include the inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules, nomenclature, naming conventions and service history
• Adhere to the Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP), including all regulatory agency compliances and other applicable policies and procedures
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.