1. Serves as a technician for three cardiac cath labs and one electrophysiology lab. Provides radiological services to the cardiac cath lab and electrophysiology lab patients. Works closely with the Director, cardiologists and the hospital Radiation Safety Officer to maintain radiation safety in the Cardiac Diagnostic and Interventional Cath Labs.
2. Responsible for patient /customer service satisfaction.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Associate Degree in Radiology Technology. Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program. Able to read, write and speak English.
1. 2-3 yearsâ�� experience in a diagnostic and interventional cardiac cath lab with supervisory experience preferred. Proficient in all aspects of cardiac catheterization at an expert level.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED:
1. Certification by School of Radiology/Cardiovascular/RCIS
2. ARRT registry certified and current MA License
3. CPR Certified
4. ACLS Certified
Job: Cath Lab
Primary Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.