1. Under minimal supervision, performs basic to complex diagnostic radiographic procedures, as requested by a licensed physician.
2. Provide technical support for interventional radiographic examinations. This includes assessing patient condition, operating imaging equipment, preparing examination rooms, and maintaining equipment, supplies, and medications.
3. Perform radiographic exams on all patients as necessary.
4. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
5. Other related duties as assigned.
1. Produces high quality diagnostic radiographs, rotates through advanced areas of diagno
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.